Friday 17 August 2012

6 in 1 Comparison Review: BB Creams for EVERY Budget!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share my thoughts on some of the BB Creams that are currently flooding the market at the moment. I have thrown in two tinted moisturisers because in the West BB Creams are essentially the same product, repackaged.


So, starting with the most affordable: 17 All-in-One-Magic-Makeup. This offers a low to medium coverage and an SPF of 15. They have now brought out an updated version that contains SPF 25 and claims to ‘Improve your skin in just 4 weeks’. Hmmm not sure about that! This is good for people on a budget who still want a quality product.









Secondly we have Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB. This has a lower coverage more glossy finish on the skin, is a dream to apply and feels amazing all day. This offers a very generous SPF of 30. s great for dry-skinned people who have good skin that just needs enhancing and evening out. This is my personal favourite from the high street/drugstore.








Thirdly is the L’Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream. This is a strange formula containing beads that release their pigment when blended onto the skin. This only has an SPF of 12. It offers very low coverage but does a great job of making the skin look even and bright with a very natural, skin-like finish. This would be good for someone with a more normal-combo skin because of the more matte texture.









Fourth up is the Water Fuse BB Cream by Dr Jart. I love this BB Cream because it has an SPF of 25 is amazing for dry skin, at 50mls is great value for money and offers medium, beautiful coverage. There is only one shade so won’t suit everyone.







Now for the tinted moisturisers...!



First up we have the No7 Triple Protection TM. This offers both UVB protection of 15 and 5 star UVA protection. This gives low coverage with a lovely dewy finish.









And Last but on least we have the Laura Mercier TM. I like this one because it offers slightly more coverage than an average tinted moisturiser and leaves the skin with a semi-matte finish. This comes with an SPF of 20 and comes in a massive amount of shades but this is massively over-priced at an eye-watering £33.







For a more in-depth comparison of all these products including demos then please watch my video!




Thanks for reading!

x

 

8 comments:

  1. This is Makeupwearables from YT. I didnt even know you had a blog! Great write up and wonderfully put together. <3

    xo-Tina
    Aginghotgirl.blogspot.com
    Hairups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! I must start blogging properly again, it's so fun! x

      Delete
  2. Very helpful post! Its great to compare like products together!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ive nominated you for the liebster awards (this isnt spam i promise) you can even google it and have a look if your still unsure, theres more information in my blog post here http://brunettesbeautytips.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-awards.html
    Its easy you nominate a blog with less than 200 followers and do a tonne of question swapping . :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article. Thank you for sharing the article.

    Regards
    IPO GMP

    ReplyDelete