Friday 8 June 2012

Travel Essentials

I have a Christening to go to this weekend and I’m planning what makeup to take. I’ll probably just take my favourite HG products because I know they work. I’ll be pressed for time when getting ready so I really do not want the stress of trying something new and it not working minutes before we have to leave!

If you want to have a snoop around my makeup bag essentials please check out my vid!



Products featured:

Chanel Vitalumiere -- 20
MAC Face & Body -- White (for mixing)
GOSH Brow Kit
MAC Lingering
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer -- Fair
Benefit Boi-ing -- 02
Maybelline Colour Tattoo -- On and On Bronze
Maybelline Gel Liner -- 02 Brown
MAC Fluidline -- Blacktrack
Urban Decay Afterglow Glide On Cheek Tint - Bang
MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl



No comments:

Post a Comment