Friday 28 October 2011

Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint Review.

What they say: “Green goes Pink! A waterproof formula with added Aloe Vera stays on for up to 8 hours. Depending on the alkali level of your lips, determines just how pale or rich the colour will go”.

I bought this yesterday and wore it all evening and as it’s dress-down day in the office today I’m wearing it right now as I type!

Texture & Scent: Feels more like a lip balm then a lip stick, completely non-sticky or waxy. It has an unusual smell when you first apply it but happily it goes away almost instantly so no problems there. This lipstick lasts for hours on end and when it does start to fade it does so evenly. 

Colour: The colour of the bullet is witchy-green but turns a beautiful hot-pink colour on my lips. On my friend Jane, it turned a slightly deeper shade which was also really nice and suited her colouring. Because of the light texture of it, the colour appears more like a stain than a heavy layer of colour which I really like. I have found my perfect pink.

Packaging: Simple and chic black ‘soft’ plastic tube with ‘Barry M’ written on the lid.

Price & Availability: Only £4.49! Worth every penny – I would pay double for it. This is available at most Superdrug stores and anywhere else who stocks Barry M.

I give this a 5/5 – amazing colour, feel & price.  

No comments:

Post a Comment