Friday 28 October 2011

Products of the week.

I thought I would share my current favourite products. I say current because I do tend to change my mind about things regularly and because I try so many products. I think I’ll share five favourites a week which will be a challenge!

Fifth place: Gosh Blush in Rose Whisper.

A beautiful dusky-pink matte blush – a perfect contour colour for my pale skin.


Fourth place: Barry M Dazzle Dust in Petrol Black.

It’s a stunning colour and very unique – only £4.49 too.


Third Place: MUFE HD Foundation in 118.


Amazing.


Second Place: Real Techniques Stippling Brush.


I love the handle, the fact it stands up by itself and the quality. I use this to apply my foundation and it gives an amazing airbrushed finish.


First place: Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint.

This gets first place because it’s something different, it’s the perfect colour on me and the price is fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment