Friday 28 October 2011

Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer Review.


 What they say: “This industrial-strength concealer camouflages dark circles, shadows and discoloration for a seamless, natural-looking finish without creasing or fading. You name it, boi-ing helps hide it!”

Texture: This is quite a thick & creamy concealer that gives good, opaque coverage. I don’t find it overly drying on my skin but it has great staying power. It does settle into some very fine lines but I’m yet to find a concealer that doesn’t and to be honest it is not a problem.

Colour: This concealer comes in only three shades which I think it pretty rubbish. Luckily for me shade 02 matches me really well.

Packaging: This concealer used to come in a pot with a flip-top lid that contained a little mirror (like the Lemon Aid), now it is in a screw-top pot with a see through lid. I don’t mind the new packaging although sometimes if I have slippery hands from foundation/moisturiser it can be tricky to get the lid off! It is made of very good quality plastic and travels well.

Price & Availability: This retails at £16.50 for 3g. Leaning on the pricey side... Readily available all over the UK. I’ve never had a problem finding Benefit.

This gets a 4.5/5 – half a mark off for the price-tag. I shall definitely be buying this again.

1 comment:

  1. i have this and bought it on Amazon for $8! I have 02 too and it is a little to dark.. any pointers on how to use it, if it's a little too dark?

    ReplyDelete