Friday 28 October 2011

Recent MAC Haul.

For some reason yesterday I decided to go and spend more money in MAC. I can get to the pro-store that’s just off Carnaby Street from work in about 15 minutes so I took myself off in the rain at lunchtime, credit card in hand. In the end I was quite behaved and only got three items; a 224 brush, a 266 brush and a Fluidline in Blacktrack.



I’ve never had a 224 brush before but I have heard its good for concealer and it really is so I’m glad I bought that.





I have been using the Laura Mercier Brow Definer brush for about a year but I find that I can get more definition with the 266 and my old one is nearly dead.




I’ve been using the Clinique Brush-on Liner in True Black for about a year or so but I was coming to the end of it and people rave over the Fluidline so I decided to give it a whirl. I shall post a comparison later on as there are some notable differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment