Friday 28 October 2011

Dupe Series – Volumising Mascara.

I love finding products that are the twins of more expensive, higher-end products so I was pleased to find a  £10.99 mascara that performs just as well as the much-hyped ‘Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils’ which retails at £22. The mascara I’m talking about is the ‘L'Oreal Lash Architect Mascara 4D’.

As a test I wore one on each eye and I couldn’t really tell the difference – both give massive full on lashes and both need combing out to avoid spider-legs. I would give them both 2.5/5 for the actual mascara, the Faux Cils an extra half-point for the glorious gold packaging & the Lash Architect an extra half-point for the reasonable price.




So they both get 3/5 from me and I still haven’t made up my mind as to whether I shall re-purchase either of them – I’ll probably spend my money on something new and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment